MysticPrinceCharmerMysticPrinceCharmer

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Wauw......I already watched this a long time ago....but wauw....For something as simple as this, I find this was greatly animated. The drama was great and it surely was entertaining. Whoever did the voice has a pleasant voice to listen to. I hope to hear more from the voice and to see more animations from you !

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

KINGDOM HEARTS IS NOT GAY

Well......maybe the disney chars then......and Sora a teensy bit....and maybe some of the Organiza....AH screw it ok Kingdom HEarts is totally Gay. Funny flash:P But the sequel to this one is my favorite:D

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

What the ......?!

Awesome work:P I didn't actually laughed though but I was very amused:D and thats 10 stars worth. I only gave you 9 stars because the cop pissed me off. The way he looks irritates me (got nothing against fat people), his voice just makes me mad. The only thing I would've done different is moving the children away and kill the cop only......although that would lead to the same thing that just happened:P Please make more:D!

Sky Quest Sky Quest

A great game, but lost my progress because the server wasn't available....else it would be 5 stars.

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

Well.....

Well you were right.......this doesnt make any sense at all!! However, this game kept me busy for a while and freed me from boredom. So congratulations with your 10:D

World of Mutants World of Mutants

Cold Planet

Cold Planet is a bvit too hard especially with those monsters that send waves in front of them, causing the only way to kill them is through the sides. Which is pretty hard aswell. As for the AI........they're gonna die anyway if they move crappy like that. The game was a fun idea but these issues are highly annoying.

The Day Has Come The Day Has Come

Hey wassup man

NIGAAAAA I AM BACKKK

Nah just kidding, nice beat. It's a simple, but beautiful piano. Dont stop what you are doing, but try something else aswell. Do something crazy like countryhiphop :P

~|| Going in Circles ~|| Going in Circles

Amazing

The piano is epic in here.....I have to learn to play this on the piano! You cant tell my by any chance, the chords used in here hu?:P If not then thats too bad, then i'll have to try playing by ear:D Keep up the good work!

"Most-Wanted" (F2D) HHM!!!!!! "Most-Wanted" (F2D) HHM!!!!!!

FINALLY

Well that explains. I thought I was going crazy, because I knew this beat was on newgrounds and have heard it before and suddenly it was gone O_o. Ah well that proves that im not crazy. Thanks for that. Awesome beat, especially the chorus. I want the lyrics so I can rap allong:P hahah Keep up the good work to become the Most Wanted!

RemixF2D responds:

Cool man thanks for the love.
what happend to the old times where u listen to a track so much u learn the lyrics?
=) we dont post our lyrics up bro. u love it? u gotta learn it. thx for the review fam.
more fire coming.