MysticPrinceCharmerMysticPrinceCharmer

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Day Has Come The Day Has Come

Hey wassup man

NIGAAAAA I AM BACKKK

Nah just kidding, nice beat. It's a simple, but beautiful piano. Dont stop what you are doing, but try something else aswell. Do something crazy like countryhiphop :P

~|| Going in Circles ~|| Going in Circles

Amazing

The piano is epic in here.....I have to learn to play this on the piano! You cant tell my by any chance, the chords used in here hu?:P If not then thats too bad, then i'll have to try playing by ear:D Keep up the good work!

"Most-Wanted" (F2D) HHM!!!!!! "Most-Wanted" (F2D) HHM!!!!!!

FINALLY

Well that explains. I thought I was going crazy, because I knew this beat was on newgrounds and have heard it before and suddenly it was gone O_o. Ah well that proves that im not crazy. Thanks for that. Awesome beat, especially the chorus. I want the lyrics so I can rap allong:P hahah Keep up the good work to become the Most Wanted!

RemixF2D responds:

Cool man thanks for the love.
what happend to the old times where u listen to a track so much u learn the lyrics?
=) we dont post our lyrics up bro. u love it? u gotta learn it. thx for the review fam.
more fire coming.
Stay up

~Rymix

THA Krazyie Beat3 THA Krazyie Beat3

Uhm......

Sorry to interrupt but actually in your `Author Comments` stands and i quote: Hope you enjoy this 3rd song of mine. So actually you did said it was yours. Be more specific next time.... Other than that....Great song!!

Krzieman51293 responds:

yeah you're right i've should have said that in my AC
i'm srry about that i won't do it again

THA Krazyie Beat2 THA Krazyie Beat2

DAMN!

This is one tight beat man, I feel the anger inside of the song. Great for krunk or pop&locking!! I got to let my friend listen and with your permission I'll use it in a danceoff and place it on youtube. ;P

THA Krazyie Beat1 THA Krazyie Beat1

Sick yo!!:P

Nice beat man, repetitive. but nice man keep up the good work!! Peace out!