MysticPrinceCharmerMysticPrinceCharmer

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Sky Quest Sky Quest

A great game, but lost my progress because the server wasn't available....else it would be 5 stars.

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

Well.....

Well you were right.......this doesnt make any sense at all!! However, this game kept me busy for a while and freed me from boredom. So congratulations with your 10:D

World of Mutants World of Mutants

Cold Planet

Cold Planet is a bvit too hard especially with those monsters that send waves in front of them, causing the only way to kill them is through the sides. Which is pretty hard aswell. As for the AI........they're gonna die anyway if they move crappy like that. The game was a fun idea but these issues are highly annoying.

Arkandian Crusade Arkandian Crusade

Uhm...

Hey this is really a fun game, so many things to do......but I have some achievements for example "Wings of Steel" or the "Heavy Hitter" achievement but I started a new campaign (demon side) but didn't get a big sword or basic armor? Am I doing something wrong???

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

HIGHSCORE!!!!

OH YEAH HIGHSCOREEE. Though this is a simple game, the music is great especially when you hit Tom really hard:D

Manly-Chicken responds:

Castle Crashers music.

Mechanical Ice Apocalypse Mechanical Ice Apocalypse

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA I laughed my ass off when playing on easy mode. You said it was a "gay soundtrack" but this I didnt expect! Other than that....the game is pretty hard indeed but its definitely good....sucks though to just have 1 chance

Arm of Revenge Arm of Revenge

SORRYY!!!!!

It was because of the computer and the browser why I could not click anything...went on another computer. Fantastic game!!! Maybe I'm a noob but the fat guy boss was a bit difficult:P Too bad you cant play your savegame everywhere. Keep up the good Work!!!

DJManiax DJManiax

Im sad...

I cant remember If i already reviewed this.....if I didnt....THis game isnt perfect, It's FANTASTIC (hehe get it?:P). Sadly and unfortunately I will never fully enjoy this game since my computer is so ridiculously lag..which makes it impossible for me to 100% Cirno.s Math or Anticipate, or Monotune.....Ah well you fully deserve the full 10!!!

*Flight* *Flight*

Very addicting!!

Good job this is a good game and until so far I havent seen any flaws or glitches that annoys my gameplay:D Keep it up dude!!

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Great!! but....

Maybe its just me, but I swear I just got a extra shield and the counter was at 1 and then I got hit by a wall it was immediatly game over? T_T Thats why you get one point less...... Other than that, the game is very addictive to me!! It would be better though if you put more medals and maybe new challenge modes:D Keep up the good work!